Saturday, June 11, 2011

A New Technique

I realized that I have become very bad at posting daily photos recently, so I've come up with a new technique. I will still take pictures everyday but only post every couple of days about what I've been up to!!

Yesterday, I went for a bike ride through Finkenwerder and ended up on the Elbe, looking over Airbus (That's usually what happens when I go biking) Since I was in no rush to go anywhere, I stayed there and waited for something exciting to happen! After about 25 minutes I got lucky and this Airbus A380 took off! It was the first time that I watched the whole takeoff process of an A380!
Today my host family and I went hiking in the Harz, which is a mountain range in Northern Germany. We hiked up and down the tallest mountain there (1,141 Meters) and our roundtrip was 19,5 kilometers!

No comments:

Post a Comment