On Thursday, Max and I went on a bike tour to Buxtehude which was about 40 kilometers round-trip. The road that we rode on goes around Airbus, so I was able to get a photo of the A380s from the other side!
On Friday I took the ferry across the Elbe so that I could go to my grandmothers house, and When I got onto the Dock I saw two Police boats in front of a large sailing ship and thought right away "It must be the Americans" and I was right! The U.S. Coast Guard uses 'The Eagle" to train its Cadets from the New London academy in Connecticut!
Friday Evening was Jan's going away party because he is flying back to the States on Monday, and it was quite cool! I visited him few times during the year, and It was nice to see his host family again, and meet a lot of people that he met during his 8 months! He is sitting next to his host brother in this Picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment