Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Weekend
I was out of town this past weekend, and I didn't have internet, so I couldn't blog, but I did take pictures!!
This building was a really cool swimming pool that we went to, and it was shaped exactly like the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh and the roof even opens up like the Mellon Arena!
We went to a very old city called Xanten (the only city in Germany that starts with an X) and we saw this windmill. It is still in use and you can buy bread made from the wheat that is ground up from the power of the wind.
We also went to a small street carnival and one of the rides looked really cool with all of the lights, so I set my camera on the ground and set the shutter speed to 4 seconds and this is what came out!
The Tetraeda is a big triangle on the top of a mountain and from the viewing platform at the top you can see very far!
Now I am in Berlin and I've already made myself comfortable in Opas new Sessel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment