Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Back!

I am back in Hamburg after a weekend of travelling! I was mostly in Western Germany (Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf) but then I spent two days in Stuttgart too.

This mountains is of the the many Weinberge that I saw on my trip. This was in a small town called Altenahr and it was surrounded by very steep Wine farms. Stuttgart is also famous for it's many steep Weinberge!
Düsseldorf is a city that I have seen a lot on TV and I've heard quite a bit about it too, but I've never been there (at least not that I can remember) It is right on the Rhein and it reminded me a lot of Dresden, which is on the other side of Germany!
Another big city on the Rhein is Köln (Cologne) and again I don't think I've ever been there before but I have heard a lot about it! The Kölner Dom is the main attraction there and I climbed all 533 steps to the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment